Getting your Lost Love Back

Ex Lovers

Stop trying to repair your heart by putting it back into the hands of the one who broke it…!

     It seems that I get so many e-mails from people begging me to help them get their ex-lover back. They write me and tell me how they cannot live without this person in their life. They are willing to spend any amount of money to get them back. Most of them have already gone to different “magic for higher” websites. They have spent endless amounts of money with no results. They asked me if I will do magic for them, but I do not do magic for others. Each person must make his or her own karma. When I do magic, I do it for myself. Therefore, I am the one responsible for my own karma. I do have a page on my site was spells to bring your lover back www.spellsandmagic.com/bloveb. However, I feel that this is a waste of time as you are only stepping backwards on your path.Here is the truth about getting your ex-lover back…
     If you were meant to be with this person, you would still be with them. Originally, you were meant to be with them, but for only a limited appointed time. Each love that comes into our life is a life lesson. We must learn from each of these lessons so that we may move forward in our spiritual evolvement. At the end of each lesson, we need not worry about what our partner did wrong. We need to ponder upon what we ourselves did wrong, or things we could have improved about ourselves. We always blame the other person when there is a breakup. Most people do not take the time to look in the mirror, and evaluate themselves and this is where they get it wrong. In being this way, they do not learn from their lesson. Thus, they have to go through the lesson repeatedly until they do learn it. You must understand that there will always be lessons in life. When we do learn from a love life lesson, the next lesson will come along and we must learn from that one as well.
     As I stated earlier, if you were still meant to be with that person you would still be with them. Yes, some people do end up getting back together after a serious or long breakup. However, in most cases, this is short-lived, for what is meant to be is meant to be and what is not is not. The best solution is for people to let go of the past so that they may move forward and find new love. The big key here is to “let go”. If you do not let go, then you are closing the door to new love. As soon as you let go, and ask the universe to bring you a new love, you open that door.
     I promote many love spells on my website spellsandmagic.com and I do not see anything wrong with doing love spells. Some people say this is forcing love upon someone against their own will. However, love is the most powerful force in the universe and it is a positive force. This is not like doing black magic to harm someone. This is filling someone with love to make him or her come to you. I have a few love spells on this page of my website www.spellsandmagic.com/love and I have 188 love spells, potions, charms, oils, drinks, and so forth on this page of my website www.spellsandmagic.com/188_love_spells. Many things to choose form for your lustful desires.
Ultimately, you do not need to do any magic at all to bring in new love into your life. All you need to do is let go of the past and new love will come to you soon. For those of you who asked why you have gone for a long, long time without a new love, I will tell you that the universe is waiting for you to work out some things within yourself. In most cases, you must learn to love yourself before you can love someone else. The majority of people are not truly happy with themselves as to how they look or feel. You must truly love yourself and be forgiving of any mistakes you have made in the past. So love yourself, and love will come to you.
     I will make one last statement here. Not everyone who has written me about getting their lover back will accept the words the same words I have told them. They refuse to think about a new lover. They cannot live without their old lover. Nevertheless, it is funny that they lived their whole life just fine before they ever met their lover.
Blessings, Love, and Light to everyone.




Comments

Popular Posts